The Temple of George W. Bush

A place for the veneration of images of our Dear Leader.

Jump to the post that started it all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, March 03, 2003
 
A dermato-hagiological miracle

A Believer in Wyoming reports the sudden appearence of a mole in the shape of the Blessed Visage of Dear Leader.

I was watching the war news on Fox when I felt a burning, itchy sensation on my lower back. After the broadcast I examined myself in the bathroom mirror, and saw that I had been blessed by Dear Leader's holy image. Upon beholding the Blessed Visage I was suddenly overcome with moral clarity, and I couldn't find my way out of the bathroom.

You are truly blessed. I encourage the Faithful to examine their persons for recent eruptions, boils, rashes, or other stigmata in the likeness of our Dear Leader. Tattoos and other self-inflicted body modifications do not qualify.

posted by grytpype at 12:31 PM


Comments: Post a Comment