The Temple of George W. Bush

A place for the veneration of images of our Dear Leader.

Jump to the post that started it all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, March 02, 2003
 
The Temple's first miracle

A Believer in Fort Lee, New Jersey claims to have experienced a miracle through the veneration of Dear Leader's image on this website:

I turned off all the lights in my room so there was nothing on except the monitor, and I stared at the image of Dear Leader in the Blessed Commode for what seemed like hours. Suddenly, an all-encompassing dullness washed over my brain. I felt much better. I was very worked up about something, maybe about something I read in the newspaper, but I forgot what it was. Thank you Dear Leader!

Thank you for writing in.

posted by grytpype at 11:31 PM


Comments: Post a Comment