The Temple of George W. Bush

A place for the veneration of images of our Dear Leader.

Jump to the post that started it all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, April 28, 2003
 

Followup on the Wyoming Stigmatic

Earlier, your unworthy Prophet had the pleasure of reporting the appearence of the Blessed Visage in the form of a mole-like stigma on the back of a 58-year-old Wyoming woman (an unemployed hairdresser).

This afternoon I received the following update from the Wyoming Stigmatic:


All throughout Dear Leader's glorious War I watched Fox News non-stop while praying for Victory and swabbing my Blessed Mole with a solution of crude oil and whisky. Although my family was very concerned for my well-being, I refused all medical treatment, and at one point I defeated a legal attempt to have me declared mentally incompetent. When the joyous surviving people of Iraq joined hands and sang hymns of thanks to Dear Leader for their liberation, I felt a new -- but strangely familiar -- burning itch spread across my back. I have been Blessed again, it is just too much to believe. Thank you Dear Leader!

The meaning of this apparition of the Blessed Visage is too obvious to comment upon.

posted by grytpype at 9:52 PM


Comments: Post a Comment