The Temple of George W. Bush

A place for the veneration of images of our Dear Leader.

Jump to the post that started it all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, April 01, 2004
 
The Miraculous Appearence of the Blessed Visage

Faithful Believers, I just realized that I have never fully told the story of the first miraculous appearence of the Blessed Visage of our Dear Leader.

For reasons which are not necessary to go into at this time, I live alone. My housekeeping is about average for a bachelor. I noticed that the stain on the interior of my commode was beginning to suggest a human face. I thought nothing of it at the time, but as the weeks passed, the stain appeared more and more human. Soon, it was unmistakable.

It was only at that point that I thought to photograph the Apparition. If only I had taken a series of pictures of the image as it was developing, it would make a very interesting object of study.

Soon, the Blessed Visage began appearing all over the country, triggering an unprecedented religious awakening. The entire world soon came to know of the good news, as Dear Leader's heavily armed missionaries spread his vision of One Nation Under Dear Leader to every continent.


posted by grytpype at 11:29 PM


Comments: Post a Comment